Speedtest
That is good...I got 53, 53, and 56 - I will take the best of three tries! I think I would do better if it was sentences and not just random words...
I know what you mean! I swear that I would type faster if the sentences made any sense at all! :)
Okay, at first I got 59 wpm and I tried it again today and got 68 wpm, so of course I had to change it to show a little bit better results-still not great though!
Lame...you keep practicing!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is good...I got 53, 53, and 56 - I will take the best of three tries! I think I would do better if it was sentences and not just random words...
I know what you mean! I swear that I would type faster if the sentences made any sense at all! :)
Okay, at first I got 59 wpm and I tried it again today and got 68 wpm, so of course I had to change it to show a little bit better results-still not great though!
Lame...you keep practicing!!!
Post a Comment