In January, me and Tiffany came up with the idea to have every Saturday become movie night! We have a total of 4 couples with about the same # of kids and we all rotate watching each others kids! So every Saturday night we get to go out for FREE and only have to watch all of the kids once a month! The kids LOVE it! They love being able to play with all of their friends! It has been really successful so far and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's thinking about it-especially those that don't have alot of babysitters living around them! I stole these pictures off of Emily's blog-thanks Em!Saturday, March 22, 2008
Movie Night
In January, me and Tiffany came up with the idea to have every Saturday become movie night! We have a total of 4 couples with about the same # of kids and we all rotate watching each others kids! So every Saturday night we get to go out for FREE and only have to watch all of the kids once a month! The kids LOVE it! They love being able to play with all of their friends! It has been really successful so far and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's thinking about it-especially those that don't have alot of babysitters living around them! I stole these pictures off of Emily's blog-thanks Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have several friends who do something like this! I would love to get in on it and start my own little group.
WOW! LOVE this idea! I can't believe how hard it is to find babysitters. This is a grand idea I will be asking around, for sure. Thanks Michelle!
Post a Comment