We took the boys out to see Horton Hears a Who on Friday night. They had a great time although I am still wondering if they really understood the movie....I think that Payton did, but I am not quite sure about Parker. Horton is basically talking to a flower the whole time and you can't see that there are actually people living on the flower, so it may have gone right over both of their heads. It was a cute show though and it is nice that we are finally at a point that we can take the kids and enjoy a show together!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Horton Hears a Who
We took the boys out to see Horton Hears a Who on Friday night. They had a great time although I am still wondering if they really understood the movie....I think that Payton did, but I am not quite sure about Parker. Horton is basically talking to a flower the whole time and you can't see that there are actually people living on the flower, so it may have gone right over both of their heads. It was a cute show though and it is nice that we are finally at a point that we can take the kids and enjoy a show together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think that movie looks so cute did you like it? By the way any news???
Post a Comment