I just got this cute swimsuit from Modbe! I love it! They have a ton of cute swimsuits for the summer! My friend Tiffany sells Modbe and you can check them all out here on her website.
That's cute - really cute! I just ordered a new Maternity suit from Old Navy to get me thru the last few weeks - my old one was bad! And, since it is hot here already, it will get a few uses!
I just went to a modbe party last week. my neighbor sells it. anyway, the suits are all cute and i saw that one and loved it. i want to get one, but i'm trying to lose baby weight and don't want to buy quite yet. a little depressing right now. :)
4 comments:
That is super cute!! I love it!
That's cute - really cute! I just ordered a new Maternity suit from Old Navy to get me thru the last few weeks - my old one was bad! And, since it is hot here already, it will get a few uses!
I just went to a modbe party last week. my neighbor sells it. anyway, the suits are all cute and i saw that one and loved it. i want to get one, but i'm trying to lose baby weight and don't want to buy quite yet. a little depressing right now. :)
I got that same one and I love it. Great tastes!
Post a Comment