I was purse tagged by Shea a few weeks ago and have kept putting it off because I really needed to clean out my purse and I had just finished doing 2 other tags! I figured I needed to spread them out a bit! Ben bought me this purse and wallet for my birthday in December-thanks babe! I don't have anything really exciting in my purse....lots of lipgloss, chapstick, etc because I always have to have stuff on my lips. The Zomig is for Ben in case he gets a Migrane when he is with me and Denavir in case I get a cold sore-yuck! I just had a couple at the same time a couple of weeks ago-something I wish I knew nothing about having!!! I hate them! The rest is just the usual-gum, keys, sunglasses (I have really sensitive eyes and HAVE to wear glasses all the time! My friend makes fun of me because sometimes I have to wear them when we are the McDonalds in Lehi with our kids-it is SO BRIGHT in there!), hand lotion, yummy car fresheners, cell phone (I can't go anywhere without that-I am addicted to talking), checkbook, pens, gloves (I think I am going to take them out now because it is finally getting WARM!!!), and my wallet! I now tag anyone who would like to do it! It's a good excuse to clean out your purse-which I definitely needed to do!Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Purse Tagged!
I was purse tagged by Shea a few weeks ago and have kept putting it off because I really needed to clean out my purse and I had just finished doing 2 other tags! I figured I needed to spread them out a bit! Ben bought me this purse and wallet for my birthday in December-thanks babe! I don't have anything really exciting in my purse....lots of lipgloss, chapstick, etc because I always have to have stuff on my lips. The Zomig is for Ben in case he gets a Migrane when he is with me and Denavir in case I get a cold sore-yuck! I just had a couple at the same time a couple of weeks ago-something I wish I knew nothing about having!!! I hate them! The rest is just the usual-gum, keys, sunglasses (I have really sensitive eyes and HAVE to wear glasses all the time! My friend makes fun of me because sometimes I have to wear them when we are the McDonalds in Lehi with our kids-it is SO BRIGHT in there!), hand lotion, yummy car fresheners, cell phone (I can't go anywhere without that-I am addicted to talking), checkbook, pens, gloves (I think I am going to take them out now because it is finally getting WARM!!!), and my wallet! I now tag anyone who would like to do it! It's a good excuse to clean out your purse-which I definitely needed to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
very neat and tidy...although i'm doubting these were the only things in your purse :)
love the inside of your purse--super cute.
Okay...so I had some garbage in there too that I had to throw away! You know me too well! :)
michelle, your blog is so cute. cute kids! I am still learning, so mine is very plain. And are you one of those purse people who have 10 different purses and they are all super cute?! I use the same one forever till the straps break.
Michelle - way cute, and way fun!
I am really scared to get a purse tag - I cleaned mine out during gymnastics waiting time yesterday. Maybe I might do it one of these days!
Michelle, how spoiled you are to have a purse like that!
Very cute.
Post a Comment