Saturday, March 15, 2008

Silly Boys

Parker's newest favorite place to play-he keeps calling it his bed, and he makes me put the lid on it too.












I was really hopeing that this was the last box of diapers that I was going to have to buy for Parker...so frustrating! I added it up yesterday when I was at Costco buying more supplies and I probably spend about $50 a month just on diapers and wipes for him! Crazy! I guess that should really motivate ME to get him trained!

They both must have a thing for boxes and bins or something!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Boxes are always my kid's favorite toys!

Kellie said...

I'd stick to the box but the plastic container looks kinda scary!

Michelle said...

The plastic one is kindof scary! I kept making him leave it a little bit cracked and then yesterday I filled it up with his clothes that are too small for him so that he couldn't get in it anymore-he was SO MAD!!

Meredith said...

Funny kiddos! Michelle, just get him going potty and roll your diaper budget over to another kid before you have diaper sticker shock like I am going thru! It has been 2 + years since I bought diapers all the time so now I am trying to buy a pack a week to spread it out...those things are dang expensive!!