

The kids had a great Easter, but must have forgotten that it was Easter when they first woke up. I had to do a couple more things in the Living Room before they saw everything, and so they just chilled out on the couch watching T.V. Finally, I reminded them that it was Easter-Payton was super excited as you can see from the picture! Parker I think was still a bit asleep and didn't realize what was going on for a few minutes. We made Bunny pancakes for breakfast-that made the kids happy-they wanted them Monday morning as well....Don't they look cute in their new Easter clothes? I decided I wouldn't try to get them to smile in the same photo this time-we have 9am church and we were going to be late-like always! :)




Payton still won't eat any of his candy. He wants to save it. Parker is the exact opposite-he can't eat his candy fast enough! This is Payton right before bedtime Sunday night-still carrying around his bag full of Easter Eggs in his new Lighting McQueen P.J.'s. I really don't like the cartoon-ish type clothes, but I decided that I would indulge them both and get them some jammies that they would love.
5 comments:
What handsome boys!
I love it!
Cameron did the same thing. He wanted to save his candy. Zach just ate himself sick though. Cute Easter pictures
Cute boys! Love those sweaters!
I'm the same way about character clothes. Although I do occasionally make exceptions for PJ's. I guess I'm a cartoon snob.
Cuties - darling in their easter finery! I have only allowed character PJ's as well. Until I got a Tinkerbell obsessed Caroline...she has a few not too hideous pieces of Tinkerbell clothes.
Post a Comment