Yea! I just booked my flight for NYC! I am going with my 2 sisters and my mom-it will be so much fun! It is kind-of a last minute trip (I just found out a few days ago that we were going). We are going the beginning of May! I am SO excited! Does anyone have any suggestions on Broadway plays to see (we are for sure going to see Mary Poppins, but I've already seen Wicked-what other really good ones should we go to?) or places to go or eat? Thanks!Friday, March 28, 2008
New York City-Here I Come!
Yea! I just booked my flight for NYC! I am going with my 2 sisters and my mom-it will be so much fun! It is kind-of a last minute trip (I just found out a few days ago that we were going). We are going the beginning of May! I am SO excited! Does anyone have any suggestions on Broadway plays to see (we are for sure going to see Mary Poppins, but I've already seen Wicked-what other really good ones should we go to?) or places to go or eat? Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
Ooh, I love New York! We went the first week of May last year, perfect time to go! We really liked Jersey Boys if you haven't seen that. There's a little bit of bad language but everyone who I know that sees it, loves it. Of course Wicked, I would see that ever chance I could get! We also saw the 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. In theory, it's a pretty cute, funny show however, we atteneded an "adult only" performance and it was really dirty. Andy didn't realize what adult only meant! Anyway, have fun! We loved eating pizza at Grimaldi's in Brooklyn and then walking across the Brooklyn Bridge, what an experience! I wish I had more food suggestions but we kind of didn't do too well in finding the best food.
I'm so excited for NY!! Bring on the shopping!
Hey I am so excited for you. I have still yet to experience NY. Sorry its taken me some time to respond to your message. If you have not already heard Shelby had her baby yesterday morning. I hope to go see him today. Also, as for me still no good news. :( I will keep you posted though!
I am so jealous! The last time I went to New York we had our two kids with us so Broadway was not an option. Have FUN!
What?! You are going there without me? Dang you. We went to cool cafe when Dave and I were there (just right inside Bloomindale's). You get to look out at the street and watch passerbys. You should try it out for lunch--it's yummy.
I agree with Molly about Jersey Boys - we saw it in San Francisco and loved it.
I have not been to NY for about 6 years - you will have lots of fun no matter what you do!
Lucky! I would suggest "The Little Mermaid." It's new and Disney never disappoints!
Jealous!!! No, that will be so fun to get out of town for a girls weekend!!! Have a great time, can't wait to see pictures!
I will ask my sister who lived there.
I have about a million suggestions...I'll compile a "short" list and get back with you. For one, make sure you check out Books of Wonder(children's books)-It's in a great neighborhood with The Cupcake Cafe right there-yummy cupcakes (frosting!) 18th West &
18th street. Hit the Shake Shack for the yummiest burger and Soho for the world's best shopping! I am sooooo jealous. NYC is Bob and my favorite place to go! You'll love Mary Poppins-it's magical. And don't you think you could see Wicked again!
Yes, I actually already told my mom that I don't mind seeing Wicked again because it was so good. So she is supposed to get back to me about it. I am so excited! Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
How fun! Casey is going in June with his dad. Although a huge red sox fan, he had to go to historic Yankee stadium before they tear it down. They are planning to see Wicked and The Lion King. Have a great time!
Fun! I'm going in May also the 10th. Let me know if you do anything that I can't miss out on. Have a fun trip!
Post a Comment