When I first found out from a friend that he died, my first response was shock-even though I knew that it was going to happen sooner rather than later, I was still so shocked. And sad-for me not for him. What an amazing person President Hinckley was. Even though I never had the chance to officially meet him, I will miss him so much! I feel sad that my children will never know him as their prophet, but I am happy to know that he is finally with his beloved wife Marjorie. I have loved watching all of the news coverage in the past few days on his life as well as his funeral last Saturday-he was so remarkable. Even if you aren't a member of the church, people still respected him so much! Till we meet again!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
In Memeory of President Gordon B. Hinckley
When I first found out from a friend that he died, my first response was shock-even though I knew that it was going to happen sooner rather than later, I was still so shocked. And sad-for me not for him. What an amazing person President Hinckley was. Even though I never had the chance to officially meet him, I will miss him so much! I feel sad that my children will never know him as their prophet, but I am happy to know that he is finally with his beloved wife Marjorie. I have loved watching all of the news coverage in the past few days on his life as well as his funeral last Saturday-he was so remarkable. Even if you aren't a member of the church, people still respected him so much! Till we meet again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment