Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Sweet Boys!


Payton in his Super Star glasses that he made at Pre-school this week!

I've been trying to go to the temple every other week with Tiffany lately, and after we came home on Tuesday, I told Payton where I had gone. Here's our conversation:

Me: "Payton, I went to the Temple today with Tiffany."
Payton: (excited) "You did! Did you see Jesus there? I want to go there and see Jesus! Please mom!" (how sweet)

a few minutes later....

Me: "Someday you can get married in the temple to a nice girl."
Payton: "No-I want to marry Hyrum!" (his cousin)

So funny.....




Since Payton always tells me and Ben that he wants to give us a big hug and kiss, Parker has started doing that too! It is really cute-he just kisses me over and over again!

Here he is biting his fingernails as he is coloring(what a bad habit that I haven't been able to break him or myself of-like mother like son).

1 comment:

Emily Brimhall said...

Thats funny about Payton wanting to marry his cousin. Zach says he wants to marry my neighbor....Haydens mom Cami!!!