Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged again!

My friend Jenny tagged me, so here goes!

How long have you been together: We just had our 10 year anniversary!
How long did you date: We dated for 4 months before we got engaged and then we were engaged for 2 months-really fast!
How old is he: 32
Who eats more: I can eat more than Ben especially when it comes to dessert!
Who said "I love you" first?: Ben did first, but I said it right after him; he totally confused me though because about 1-2 weeks before that he kindof got freaked out and told me that he wanted to make sure that I knew that he didn't want to get married anytime soon-not until he was at least 25 years old (he was 21 at the time). But he still wanted to keep dating....he must have gotten cold feet!
Who is taller: Ben is 6'2 and I am 5'4"
Who is smarter: Ben is definitely way smarter than me!
Who sings better?: Ben definitely!
Who does the laundry?: I do mostly, but sometimes Ben does it, he just rarely folds it or puts it away
Who does the dishes?: I do but Ben helps sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?" Looking at the bed, I do.
Who pays the bills?: Me!
Who mows the lawn? Cruz has in the past, but Ben is going to need to start doing that this year!
Who cooks dinner?: It used to be Ben all of the time, but since I quit working it is mostly me-although he is definitely the better cook. Ben makes homemade bread every Sunday-it is SO good!
Who is more stubborn? Ben
Who kissed who first?: Ben
Who asked who out?" Ben
Who proposed?: Ben, although I kind-of ruined it! I knew that he was going to be getting the ring soon, but he told me that it still wasn't done. When we were at dinner that night I kept pretending that he still had it and I grabbed his pocket thinking that he really didn't and I felt it-OOPS! He was so mad! I have always been so mad at myself for doing that!
Who is more sensitive?: ?
Who has more friends?: Me
Who has more sibling?: Me, I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters and Ben has 5 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants?: I think that we're pretty even!
Now I'm tagging Brittany, Shea, Sommer, Emily, Jenn & Meredith!

No comments: