Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged!

My sister-in-law Mandy tagged me and since I haven't done this yet, here goes!

Below are 4 things in each category that you may or may not know about me.

4 jobs I've had in my life?
1. Real Estate Agent for Richmond American Homes & Salisbury Homes
2. Account Manager for Kinko's
3. Ann Taylor Sales Associate
4. Sundance Ski Resort

4 movies could I watch over and over?
1. Somewhere in Time
2. The Notebook
3. What's Up Doc?
4. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

4 of my favorite books?
1. Da Vinci Code
2. Twilight Series
3. Anything by Nicholas Sparks
4. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas

4 places I have lived?
1. Highland
2. Lehi
3. Provo
4. Orem

4 places I have been on vacation?
1. New York City
2. Hawaii
3. All over Eastern Europe
4. Canada

4 TV shows that I watch?
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. American Idol
4. Moonlight

4 things I am looking forward to this year?
1. Lake Powell
2. Spring/Summer (I am so sick of Winter)
3. Being able to stay home with my kids
4. Summer BBQ's

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Cruise
2. Having a spa day
3. Hawaii
4. NYC girls trip

4 of my favorite restaurants
1. Chef's Table
2. The Mandarin
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Takashi

4 people I tag
...really anyone that hasn't done it that wants too! :)

2 comments:

Shea said...

i tagged you again :) love ya!

Emily Brimhall said...

Yeah, that NYC girls trip needs to happen again, but with me this time around! I'm still bummed I missed the last one.