After having the same haircut for the last several years, I decided to cut layers, put brown in it and......cut bangs! Crazy! I haven't had bangs since the 8th grade, but I have been really wanting to cut some for the past 2 years and just haven't dared to do it. I finally figured that it really won't matter if I don't like it-my hair grows really fast. Anyways, I am still trying to decide if I like it and as soon as I take a picture of the new do, maybe I will post it.Update: Okay, here is a not so good picture of my new haircut, so if you don't like it, don't tell me-I can't take the criticism. :)




5 comments:
I love it!
i need to see it! you need to post pictures, or i better come visit :)
Um, yeah - you need to post a picture!
Michelle of course i like your hair cut i did it so it has to look good!! But seriously i really think it really cute on you!!
Its adorable! foxy lady
Post a Comment