Happy Birthday Payton!!! I am so glad that you were born-you were such a little guy at 5 pds 1 ounce! I decided to list some of my favorite things that I love about you!- I love how absolutely sweet you are. You are the sweetest child that I know!!!
- I love that you always come up to me and tell me that I forgot to get a big hug and kiss from you at least once a day-sometimes more!
- I love that you love to learn and love to go to school.
- I love that you are so proud of yourself when you learn new things and that you try so hard in everything that you do.
- I love that you are such a great big brother to Parker and always include him and that you love playing together.
- I love that you love for me to play Mario with you.
- I love that you are a good friend to everyone.
Payton had a birthday party during the day with a bunch of his little friends mostly from the neighborhood. He has been wanting to have a friend birthday party for at least a year and I felt bad that we only had a family party last year. So we first had "donuts" and icecream and opened presents and then we went to Kangaroo Zoo for a couple of hours. The kids LOVED playing there! It is a great place to have a party! Even Parker did better there this time and wasn't as scared to go on stuff. They had a blast!
Our family birthday party was later that night with all of his cousins. We had pizza and cake and icecream. Payton loves Lighting McQueen and so that is the kind of cake that we got him. (Parker also got 1 present so that he wouldn't feel bad. He also really likes Lighting McQueen and had been wanting this big Lighting car.) Payton has been really excited about going to Kindergarten for the last 1 1/2 years. I have been telling him that he can go as soon as he is 5 years old. So now that he is 5, he keeps saying, "Now I get to go to kindergarten!! Yea!" I am still trying to figure out a good way to explain that one...oops! Happy Birthday Payton! We love you!














9 comments:
It sounds like Payton had a great day! I love the idea of decorating the room during the night, we will definitely have to do that for Hayden this year. What a fun birthday!
What a doll! He is such a good boy. Too bad Carson had to freak out at Kangaroo Zoo. I am glad that my boys have your boys to play with!
He really is the sweetest boy! I can't believe how tiny he was! It looks like you made his birthday extra special. Happy Birthday Payton from your friend Will! (He saw that and wanted to tell Payton Happy Birthday :D)
Jill, tell Will thanks! Payton really wanted him to come but my mom told me that you guys went out of town...it was a really last minute party!!!
Jenny, Carson really was fine and did really alot better at the end! We are glad he could come!!!
OMG! I cant believe how much Payton has grown up!! I never notice cause i see him all the time. He is so stinkin cute!!
Michelle...no worries...we're glad you had a good time...Will's 5th birthday is coming up and Kangaroo Zoo sounds like a great party place!
Happy Birthday Payton!! How cute, I love the cake looks like you really out did yourself this time.. Hope to see you guys soon!!
Cameron sure had a fun time at the party. thanks for including him. I can't believe how tiny he was!
Your boys are so darling! We really should see you next time we are in Utah. Let's see...we came fall after 6+ years away. I guess our kids could (almost) go on a date by the time we come back again on that pattern! No, we need to get up there again sooner...
Post a Comment