Saturday, January 26, 2008

Good Things Utah

Wow! I have really been a slacker lately with blogging! A bunch of us girls went to Good Things Utah for Sommer's Birthday a couple of weeks ago! It was so much fun! Nicea, Angie and Reagan were so nice! We went to the Cheesecake Factory after it was over-it was really yummy and definitely worth the wait!








5 comments:

Liz said...

Great picture of you and the ladies who host the show. You look like you belong on the set too!

liz

Jenny said...

Fun! You should be one of the hosts!

Emily Brimhall said...

I think you fit right in too.

Anonymous said...

How Fun!
Okay, so how do you know Kristy? I knew her when I worked at FATCO - funny!

Michelle said...

How funny! I met Kristy through my friends Michelle & Sasha. Small world! I have a link to her blog on mine-she had twins a year ago.