We went on our annual St. George trip to Sommer's house this past weekend! It was so much fun! We went to a day spa and shopped all day in St. George on Friday (this is us at Taipan-don't ask me what I am doing with my hands...I have no idea), and then went to Vegas all day Saturday (we shopped a ton at the outlets but mostly spent our time at one of my favorite stores H&M-it is the best, I wish there was one in Utah!) and came home on Sunday! It was so great! I can't wait to go next year!
Friends since Jr. High! Hanging out at Sommer's house...our friend Lori is living in St. George right now and came over on Friday night to hang out with us! It was a ton of fun! We didn't go to bed until 3:30am! Crazy!
Lunch at Claim Jumper in Viva Las Vegas!
Audrey brought down the stuff so that we could do pariffin wax treatments on our hands before we left to come home! It was great! Thanks Audrey!
High School Musical 2 was filmed right outside of Sommer's St. George home! This is a picture of her amazing pool...too bad it was too cold to use it this time!Pictures of our cars before we left to come home...it was packed from all of our shopping! Thanks Sommer for letting us stay at your house! It is always so much fun!
5 comments:
cute pics! i'm trying to decide who's to steal--haha. i like the one of us girls from "jr. high".
i had so much fun--thanks for being my roommate!!
Looks like tons of fun - and nice to see a picture of Lori too - I have not seen her in ages. (Her cousin Adrienne is one of my best friends, remember?) My sister's inlaws live in the area and are members of "Lava Springs" (the real country club, can't remember the name) - my sister always watches that movie and says "Oh, we swam there, and ate here," etc.
I had so much fun! We need to do that more often!
SO CUTE!!! how fun Michelle! I'm loving reading your blog and getting up to date on what you're up too! Thanks for sending me the link! Ü
Michelle-it is so good to hear from you! You need to come and hang out with us!
Post a Comment