Saturday, December 15, 2007

Week In Review

Last weekend it snowed a ton and the boys loved playing in the snow...Parker even helped Ben snowplow the driveway with the 4 wheeler (he reminds me of the little kid on the movie A Christmas Story in his snowsuit). Today Payton decided to go play in the snow again. After a while he came inside and said to Ben, "Dad, my hands are SO SPICY!" Ben said "What do you mean?" Payton said, "Dad, spicy means cold!" Ben said, "No, spicy means hot!" Payton said, "Oh, yeah, I forgot." Kindof funny!

















They love taking bubble baths in our big tub-especially after playing in the snow all day!
The boys love rough housing with Ben...they constantly either want him to pretend he is a horse and they get to ride on his back (that is what they are doing in this picture). Payton really likes to play pretend with Ben. He likes Ben to pretend that he's Bowser the dragon from Mario and Payton pretends that he is Mario and is he is trying to kill Bowser. It is pretty funny to watch. Apparently he plays Mario too much...

11 comments:

Jill said...

What is about kids loving to pretend their dad's a horse! Have you seen the horse outfit Bob had Diane make? He surprised Maddie one year for Christmas and had a horse costume made for himself to wear while Maddie plays horse with him. It is hilarious! I love the pics of your boys in the tub!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh - how fun!! My kids are totally missing out on a winter filled childhood...we are goin g to Oregon for Christmas and it has been a more snowy year than normal (not Utah snow though) but we are planning a mountain day to get up to see some snow!!!!

Shea said...

i love the week in review idea. your boys are so cute-- and i think spicy is a great word to use when it's cold!

Shane and Tara said...

Love those baby blues so sweet..
They look great in the snow suits isnt it so funny to watch them walk when they are so bundled up.. We really need to get the boys together for a play date. Once I quit I will have more time.. I dont know that that day will ever come. so sad!!

Carrie said...

Hey Michelle,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I was also so excited to find out you guys are all bloggers. It is so fun to take a peek into your world. Jen is doing great. I have tried to get her into the blog thing but it might be a while before she does. She was also so excited to see your blogs. Love Ya! Carrie

Carrie said...

Hey Michelle,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I was also so excited to find out you guys are all bloggers. It is so fun to take a peek into your world. Jen is doing great. I have tried to get her into the blog thing but it might be a while before she does. She was also so excited to see your blogs. Love Ya! Carrie

Jared Heal said...

Michelle, Your boys are so cute. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend.

Emily Brimhall said...

Ha, I love little boys, they come up with the most random things. Camerons latest is telling me "mom I already knew that" I wish sometimes he'd say "Oh, I forgot" He's the know it all.

Meredith said...

Michelle - when looking at two of the Christmas cards that arrived today (mine FINALLY were mailed today) I was reminded that you live on the same street as one of my old friends from BYU - Matt and Beth Smith. Have we mentioned that before?

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. It would be fun to get a bunch of us old BUNKO girls together after the Holidays.

Molly said...

Your boys are so cute!! I want to play in the snow:( We'll be in St. George so I am sure we can drive a little ways to find some next week.