Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Payton's Pre-school Class

I just got this picture back of Payton's pre-school class at Learning Dynamics. He LOVES going to pre-school there and there is a cute little girl there named Lacy that has a crush on Payton. Her mom says she talks about him all time and now calls him Patey. It is pretty funny! She is on the front row 2nd in on the right. Payton is on the back row 2nd in on the left. Payton is starting to learn how to read and he loves it! He is so proud of himself when he passes off a book and gets a new one to learn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
I was so happy to see some posts today when I checked your blog - I am excited to hear all about your cute fam.
I keep telling Tiffany that we need to get together to catch up - let's plan something after Thanksgiving.

Emily Brimhall said...

Hey michelle, cute bloggin. My neighbor Michael Pavicic is in Paytons class. You probably already knew, I just remembered they played soccer together duh.

Jared Heal said...

Michelle the blog looks great. I so excited that you stated one. Its fun to see what you guys are up to.

Shea said...

Yeah for Michelle! I'm glad you guys started a blog. Excited to spend time with you this weekend.