Michelle!!!! So glad to see you stop by our blog. What a surprise! Your family is so so so cute! And you look great, of course. I sort of keep in touch with Christine, but not as well as I should. I am jealous you are doing lunch with them soon. I miss them! And I agree that it feels good to be a Cougar fan today! Come back and visit soon. It's fun to check in on you!
5 comments:
Go Cougars!
My husband is just thrilled that UNC beat BYU in the basketball game!!!
That was a sweet game the boys had so much fun watching it.
Michelle!!!! So glad to see you stop by our blog. What a surprise! Your family is so so so cute! And you look great, of course. I sort of keep in touch with Christine, but not as well as I should. I am jealous you are doing lunch with them soon. I miss them! And I agree that it feels good to be a Cougar fan today! Come back and visit soon. It's fun to check in on you!
I hate you :)
Post a Comment