
So I am finally getting around to starting on our familys blog! We went to California in October with Ben's family! We had such a great time! We first went to Disneyland/California Adventure. The boys loved it! After a long first day, we went to the Rainforest Cafe. Payton was so exhausted that he actually fell asleep at dinner-he NEVER does that, so he must have been super tired! Payton was so brave and went on Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain and some
other more adventuresome rides! He kept saying "I am SO brave! I went on the really fast train". One of our favorite things at Disne

yland was

going to Goofey's Kitchen for dinner! The kids loved seeing all of the characters and loved being able to dance with them and play around! Parker almost threw-up on Bert from Mary Poppins though-that was kindof embarrassing! Anyone that knows Parker, knows that he has reflux REALLY bad-he throws-up all the time! We just increased his medicine, so hopefully it will help! Parker also just had to get glasses. We got them right before our trip and luckily, he really likes wearing them - I guess its because
now he can finally see! The first time that I put them on him he pointed to me and said "I see you!" Sad!! Too bad we didn't realize that he couldn't see for so

long. After 3 superfun days in Disneyland, we went to Laguna Beach! The boys loved the ocean and the sand-Parker keeps asking if we can go back to the beach and water. Our room was awesome! We had a lanai that looked over the ocean-it was so beautiful and we loved being able to hear the ocean while we were sleeping. This trip was dedicated to Ben's grammy who just passed away in the spring. She always loved going to Laguna Beach with her family each year. Thanks for the trip grammy! We had so much fun spending time together with our family! We miss you!

No comments:
Post a Comment