I am going to try to update our blog for all of 2009 every so often (so that eventually I can print it out) and hopefully keep it up to date for 2010! Wish me luck!
I saw your name pop up in my blog roll and I said "Michelle? Michelle who??" You crack me up - good luck with the playing catch up. I miss one event and it never gets done so I jut have to move on.
By the way, I am craving a ski trip like crazy. Do you know, I have not skied since we moved to AZ in 2000? I really want to take Lindsay on a little mommy daughter ski trip. Now can I find something that doesn't cost a fortune?
3 comments:
My google-reader is going nuts with all your updates! Keep it up!
I saw your name pop up in my blog roll and I said "Michelle? Michelle who??" You crack me up - good luck with the playing catch up. I miss one event and it never gets done so I jut have to move on.
By the way, I am craving a ski trip like crazy. Do you know, I have not skied since we moved to AZ in 2000? I really want to take Lindsay on a little mommy daughter ski trip. Now can I find something that doesn't cost a fortune?
Yay!!! I'm so glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment