
Happy Birthday Parkerbear! I'm so glad you were born! You are the sweetest little boy ever! I love you so much! You have such a sweet spirit about you. I wanted to list some of the things that you do/love right so that I don't forget:Payton is your best friend & you love to try to give him hugs/kisses but he tries to run away when you do that
You love to snuggle and would all day long if possible
You are so sweet
You tell me you love me several times a day
You LOVE eating chips, cookies, etc and if we are anywhere with them, you would rather sit there with a big plate of food instead of playing with your friends
If you start coughing, you usually will go to the bathroom and say "I have to throwup"
You love playing with baby Tanner
You love the wii
You love stuffed animals
You love webkinz
You would rather have me help you get ready, etc than do it yourself...you always say you are too little
This past year when anyone would ask you your name you would always say Parkerbear
You would rather stay home with me all day
You are a little smartie pants and love to learn to read
You are such a good boy and WE LOVE YOU!




No comments:
Post a Comment