
We went to Las Vegas this past weekend with 3 other couples from our neighborhood! It was so much fun! My parents watched the boys (thank you SO much)! We stayed with the Snow's at Planet Hollywood (for FREE because it was a timeshare presentation and was actually pretty nice accomidations), and the other 2 couples stayed at the Venetian. It was Jen's 30th birthday on Friday so we went to the Melting Pot for dinner that night-we practically rolled out of there-we seriously ate so much food! I have come to the conclusion that I really shouldn't eat food at night...every night I got sick after eating-pregnancy really can be unpleasant! We had fun shopping, swimming and eating great food all weekend. Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time!
2 comments:
wow, i'm impressed that you went to vegas! i don't even feel remotely good enough yet to even consider traveling. hopefully soon!
Sounds so fun, you always do exciting things, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment