
I missed every Soccer game this season since I've been sick and so I was determined to go to his final game...I didn't realize that it had been cancelled though unfortunately-Oh well, the other team let him play with them for fun though...he was the only orange shirt out there!
4 comments:
Go, Payton!
That is so cute - they just want to run and kick the ball. Caroline's team was so cute...as we all cheered when they scored goals, for their team or the other team, they don't care!
I am glad you had a "feel good day" and that at least you got to see Payton play. I hope the pregnancy is going well!
I love his orange shirt. What a great way to remember that game, you feeling "good," and Payton being able to pick him out so easily in all the pics. I think we'll try soccer in the fall...
Post a Comment