We went to Kangaroo Zoo for the last day of Parker's playgroup (we also brought the other kids with us too). Parker had all of these darling little girls in his playgroup-he was the only boy but didn't seem to mind it one bit!
It is so great to see all your updates. I hope that means you are feeling better. It would be fun to see everyone this summer if I come out for a visit. Were thinking about a trip around Father's Day. I'll let you know!
2 comments:
It is so great to see all your updates. I hope that means you are feeling better. It would be fun to see everyone this summer if I come out for a visit. Were thinking about a trip around Father's Day. I'll let you know!
He is going to be quite the ladies man! I can see him in the future, chillin' on the couch with a bunch of girls!
Post a Comment