Friday, May 30, 2008

Crazy Bird!

So, Payton decided to come inside and get his swimming suit on to go swimming at his friends house. I am constantly reminding him to close the door and he always forgets. Today was no exception. I got him all dressed and ready to go and all of a sudden we heard something in the kitchen. I didn't think it was really anything until a see this bird by my kitchen window frantically trying to fly out of it. For some reason, this really freaked me out (I really didn't want it to poop all over my house). When Payton saw it, he immediately said, "Call the police!" Well, I didn't do that, but I did call Tiffany. She took the screen out of the window and we tried (okay she tried) to get it to go out with a broom. The bird wanted nothing to do with that and started flying all over my house!!! Me and Payton were both screaming!!! Finally after about 5 minutes it flew out of my back door! Whew! That was exhausting and stressful! Thanks Tiffany for saving us! or as Payton said, "Tiffany came to the rescue!"

6 comments:

Sara said...

Birds are cute, till they get into your house, then the turn into germ infested poopers, good thing you got him out!

Shea said...

Michelle, you are too funny. I would have done the same thing though (scream). Also, love the post with Payton playing soccer, even though he was on a different team.

Jenny said...

Good thing that you didn't call me. I would have freaked out! Crazy!

Carrie said...

Oh Yikes! I don't know what is worse.....mice or a bird. Mice are a lot more quiet and you don't have to worry about them pooping on your head!

Jenny said...

Scary, that happened to us when I was little and freaked me out. I really haven't liked birds since :)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you had someone to come to your rescue! I probably would have grabbed the kids and hid under a bed or something!! (after I wet my pants from the shock!) What excitement!!! Ü Hope you're feeling better.