Monday, November 10, 2008

Still working on it...

Since Michelle isn't doing her due diligence and updating this page, I'll give a quick run down. Tanner is still in the NICU learning how to eat. We expect he'll be there another week or so. He's getting cuter and a little more feisty with each day.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Thrilled for you guys and glad he is making improvements!! Hugs to ya!

Meredith

Shea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea said...

she also isn't doing her due dilligence in calling me back! Glad I got a little update. :) Hope he can come home soon!!

Ronifer269 said...

Hey dipstick. (Intended for Ben, not Michelle) Thanks for inviting me to your little corner of the blogosphere. Now that I know where you're at, I will have to drop by.

Congrats on the baby and we hope all is well. We hope everything continues to improve.

Megan said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Tanner sure is lucky to have such a great, loving family!!

Jeppson Clan said...

Hey guys what's the update on your little brood? We're coming out there for Christmas and would love to meet little Tanner and let the other boys play!