Two names you go by:
1. Michelle
2. Mom
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Red velour pants
2. Red velour jacket
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. my shelves finished in my cold storage room!
2. my belly to stop hurting from being stretched so far!
Two things you did last night:
1. Went to Ben's parents house for dinner and FHE
2. Watched Cold Case when I got home
Two things you ate today:
1. Cheerios
2. Chocolate covered toffee (I know, its only 10am I already had to have a treat!)
Two last people you talked to:
1. Ben about our 401k's
2. Sparky about a family reunion for next summer
Two things you are planning on doing tomorrow:
1. Going to do a Non Stress Test at the hospital
2. Going to Payton's last soccer game for the season
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Chocolate Milk
I tag: Jenny, Brittany, Shea, Emily, Kellie, etc....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tags are a funny way to get to know people. I usually have had a treat by 10am too and I am not even preggo!
Lake Powell looks like a blast. fun tag too
Post a Comment