Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby number three has arrived...

Last night at about 11:00 Michelle's water broke. We were at the hospital by about 12 and the baby was born about 2:00 AM this morning via C section. Mom and baby are both doing great. Baby weighs in at 5 lbs 13 oz, our biggest to date. He looks like a toddler compared to our last one, who was half that size. Baby doesn't have a name yet. We'll see who wins that battle. Stay tuned for more news, probably next time from Michelle.

4 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Congratulations you guys! We're so glad everything went o.k. and that he's so "large". :)
Keep us posted on a name!
Love,
Matt & Jamey

Emily Brimhall said...

Oh my gosh. congrats. a 5 pound whopper. I can't wait to see him. Hope he's healthy and your happy.

Shari said...

Michelle and Ben-
Congrats on baby # 3!!! I will be there in a few weeks to visit-can't wait to meet him!! Love, Shari (Tiff's Mom)

Sara said...

Michelle, I'm so happy for you! Glad all is well. I definitely want to come see you! Soon.