My mom's really good friend let us all come swimming at her amazing house one afternoon when Burke's kids were in town. It was SO much fun! The kids loved it! I couldn't keep them off the diving board! The waterslide was a different story-I had to drag them up the path to go down it-luckily they enjoyed it once they went down.Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Swimming Fun
My mom's really good friend let us all come swimming at her amazing house one afternoon when Burke's kids were in town. It was SO much fun! The kids loved it! I couldn't keep them off the diving board! The waterslide was a different story-I had to drag them up the path to go down it-luckily they enjoyed it once they went down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
O my gosh, that picture of the kids sleeping is so funny! What a fun pool.
How fun! Thanks for the invite...just kidding!
Wow you don't see pools in Ut. on a regular basis. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment