Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Summer Pictures

We had a great summer that went by so fast! It was so nice being able to stay home with the boys and get to go swimming and just hang out! The best purchase we made was definitely the trampoline we bought from Costco! It was a hit with the whole neighborhood! Everyday the kids would get their swimming suits on and put the sprinkler under the tramp to stay cool-it was a great investment.

One day Tiffany and I had gotten a babysitter to watch all of our kids while we went to lunch with some people from our neighborhood. When we got home the babysitter had all of our kids in dress up clothes-it was pretty funny seeing them all dressed up in dresses!

The gang that played everyday from sun up til sun down.



Me and Jenn at the Baby Shower we threw for her.

My sister bought a new scooter when gas prices sky rocketed-the boys loved going for rides on it!

Their new favorite food is Top Ramon (noodles). Parker looks like a little piggy when he eats it!


Payton trying out some crutches I had to use for a few days when I couldn't walk on my foot.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun summer!

Meredith said...

We have had many a boy dressed in princess dresses at our house! It cracks my up! Your little guys are so cute!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that our kids had eachother this summer!

Emily Brimhall said...

I'm sad summer is over. Hope your walking around now:)