Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay

Ben ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay race on June 21st. It's a relay race from Logan to Park City with a 12 member team. They each run three different legs of the race and since it is a 2 day race, they run during the night and don't get really any sleep! Crazy! The whole race is 190 miles total! He did such a great job! I am so proud of him! He ran it with a bunch of his friends from high school-they had such a great experience that they want to do it again next year! Wow! Ben's becoming quite the runner-he is going to be running the Farmington 1/2 marathon this weekend and hopes to run the Logan marathon this September! Great job babe!


















































5 comments:

Jill said...

What an accomplishment! Way to go Ben!

Michelle said...

That's AWESOME! John did it too! Way to go Ben - that's not easy!!!

Carrie said...

That is really cool. You must be so proud. My sister, Jodi ran the same race and loved it!

Emily Brimhall said...

awesome Ben. Kelly was supposed to run that with some coworkers but had surgery on his vein in his leg and couldn't train much.

Garrett-Ashley & our Peanuts said...

Michelle- I just found your blog and I had to stop in and say hello, your hubby is becoming quite the runner, I hope Garrett isn't enabling too much of that. He just like to have a friend to go with.
I loved seeing you at the 1/2 last week your boys have grown up so much. We need to get together and play.