Saturday, December 12, 2009

DeGroff Family Christmas Party...with Santa too!

The Annual DeGroff Family Christmas Party was a hit!
Payton decided that this year was the year that he was going to see Santa getting on his sleigh
with his reindeer...I'd hope that he would forget...but after Santa left,
I saw Payton just up to chase after him while everyone else dove in to open their presents.
What if he saw Santa getting into a car??? That would totally ruin everything, so I quickly
distracted him by telling him that if he saw Santa leave then he wouldn't bring him any presents.
Whew! It worked this year, but I have the feeling that it won't be too many more years until he
figures it out...so sad! I don't want him to grow up!
This year Burke and Alex got wrangled into doing the jingle bell song/dance with the bells.
It was hiliarious! Ben had to do it last year (I about died laughing),
and Bryan did it the year before.
It is always the highlight of the party for me!
The Whole Fam Damily

Sitting on Santa's (aka Dave Carter) lap


My mischievous little guy...he is always getting into everything


I seriously just love my little tantan...what a sweetie he is


Us three sisters at the party

No comments: